About MNACT
About MGCCT
Trust Structure

The following diagram illustrates the relationship between MNACT1, the REIT Manager, the Property Manager, the Trustee and the Unitholders.

 

Notes:
(1) With effect from 25 May 2018, Mapletree Greater China Commercial Trust has been renamed Mapletree North Asia Commercial Trust ("MNACT"). Please refer to MGCCT's SGX-ST Announcement dated 25 May 2018 titled "Change of Name of Mapletree Greater China Commercial Trust and the Manager".
(2) The Trustee holds 100.0% of Mapletree North Asia Commercial Trust Treasury Company (S) Pte. Ltd., in which it holds 100.0% of Mapletree North Asia Commercial Treasury Company (HKSAR) Limited (the “Hong Kong Treasury Company”). The Hong Kong Treasury Company is a special purpose vehicle incorporated in Hong Kong and owned by MNACT for the purposes of (i) lending, borrowing or raising money, (ii) carrying out foreign exchange and interest rate hedging activities, financial futures trading, financial derivatives trading and other risk management activities in foreign currency or (iii) any other treasury management functions for and on behalf of MNACT.
(3) The Property Manager is appointed pursuant to the Master Property Management agreement entered into between the Manager, the Trustee and the Property Manager.
(4) HK Gateway Plaza Company Limited holds 100.0% of Gateway Plaza Property Operations (Beijing) Limited, a company incorporated in China. Gateway Plaza Property Operations (Beijing) Limited is established to facilitate the registration of tenancy agreements between HK Gateway Plaza Company Limited and tenants of Gateway Plaza. HK Gateway Plaza Company Limited pays Gateway Plaza Property Operations (Beijing) Limited the costs incurred in rendering such services, and an administrative cost equivalent to 5.0% of such costs.

(5)

All subsidiaries are 100% wholly-owned except for Tsubaki Tokutei Mokuteki Kaisha (“Tsubaki TMK”) which MNACT holds an effective interest of 98.47%. The remaining effective interest of 1.53% is held by Mapletree Investments Japan Kabushiki Kaisha (“MIJ”). Tsubaki TMK is the beneficial owner of the Japan Portfolio.
Back to Top